When you start exercising without a personal trainer, you can easily make many mistakes from the very beginning. Before starting any activities, first find out everything and consult with a specialist in the field. He should help you choose the right exercises to suit you. Today I am going to introduce you to 6 wrongs committed by novices.
1. At the beginning, the first mistake is to skip the warm-up. Ahh why should I waste my strength warming up? I'd better get straight to the point. The effects will come faster and I will get less tired. - Such thinking is completely wrong. Unheated muscles are very prone to injuries, which often causes long rehabilitation and physical impairment. Even if you manage to do a workout without a warm-up and injury, do not think that you will get away with it. Expect soreness for the next 2 or even 3 days. Stretching after training is the same. It is also a very important activity that, unfortunately, is often forgotten.
2. You want your body to look good in no time, so you sweat it out. Thousands of repetitions with heavy loads are not the best solution. Theoretically, you might think that the harder the training, the better the results. Well, not necessarily. Everything takes time, just as Rome was not built in a day, you will not build muscles in a day.
3. No breaks - muscles need to rest during training. Take a moment and catch your breath, and your muscles will thank you for it. Take at least minimal breaks between breaks. It is very important. Same as breaks from training. Try not to train day by day. It is during rest that muscles regenerate and grow. That is why it is best to exercise every other day or up to 5 times a week.
4. Ignoring pain is another mistake. If it hurts, something is wrong. Our body screams like this: HELP! Don't underestimate the pain while exercising, it can be serious. In most cases, it is information that you are doing the exercise incorrectly. Ideally, ask your personal trainer to give you some sports tips.
5. Inadequate hydration. During physical activity, we excrete sweat and water with it. It is obvious that we should replenish valuable fluids with electrolytes. Unfortunately, inexperienced athletes forget about it. A good solution in such situations is isotonic or simply large amounts of water.
6. Lack of regularity may also not bring the expected results. You will get the best results if you exercise optimally 3 times a week with fixed hours.
Make a habit and stick to your resolutions. You will be able to do your figure in a quick and healthy way. Avoid these mistakes and you will get where you want. I keep my fingers crossed for you. Remember not to give up. The strength is in you. You have to make good use of your ambitions.